Kevin Haueter from Orbitform wants to know what YOU do!
Orbitform’s Kevin Haueter and Production Components’ Scott White are scheduling meetings in our area (New England) Aug 11-15. If you’d like to meet with them, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (203) 881 3013.
Orbitform is a solution-based manufacturer of assembly equipment designing products based on your goals! Three new products have been designed to improve quality and increase your bottom line.
New products for permanent part assembly:
– Orbitform’s 840 series is the world’s largest PNEUMATIC orbital riveter capable of delivering up to 12.700 pounds of forming force at 100psi, and forming rivets greater than .750″ diameter.
– Orbitform’s Servo-Driven Powerhead offers precision control, variable advance and retract rates, and a range of forming forces for the most delicate to the most technically demanding assembly applications. Clean-room compliant and reduces cycle times.
- – You design or manufacture products requiring assembly
- – You have an assembly application you would like to review
- – You have Orbitform equipment, and would like us to evaluate it for optimal set-up
- – You have other riveting equipment in your facility and would like a competitive quote on service parts and tooling
- – You don’t know Orbitform, and would like to learn more about our Products, Processes, and Services
- – You don’t have time to tour our facility in Jackson MI, so please allow us to visit yours!
Not available Aug 11-15? No problem, contact us anyway and we’ll arrange a more convenient time. For more information, visit:
We look forward to meeting with you soon!
Director of Business Development
Production Components, Inc.
Office: (203) 881 3013
Cell: (203) 444 9168